Requirements to play (fairly long posting)

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Sat Aug 19 07:59:06 PDT 1995

> And why do you think designing one's own armory is non-period?  Are you
> suggesting that Colleges of Arms existed *before* there was any armory for
> them to register?

Mostly because of what I've been told by heralds about their own
organization. The time period that the "rules" are drawn from are such
that the Colleges of Arms were well entrenched in the whole thing. Since
I am not a herald and have no inkling of becoming one, I can only go on
what the "authorities" tell me. Yes, if I had interest in this I would
do my own studies, but I don't.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"