Heraldic supporters

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 23 05:31:07 PDT 1995

> 3)Registraion date for your name and arms(these BOTH must have passed in
> order to get your "REAL AWARD" scroll.

Wait, I'm confused!!! (Nothing new, huh?)

In order to get one's AoA scroll, they have to have their Device passed
first? (or is it Arms until during the interum?) Or is this not relevant
for AoA?

Btw, I don't claim to understand this current thread at all, but I saw
this and had to ask.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"