PENSIC with babies

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Aug 28 10:29:54 PDT 1995

> >I've been catching up on my e-mail since returning from Pennsic,
> Please share your Pensic adventure...for some of us sotries are as close as
> we'll probably get for a LONG time.

and Pug says:

Especially those of us having a child next April. *big smile*

OK, Pug. Just for you. :-)

babies-msg		(59K)	 5/16/95	Camping with babies.
children-msg     (144K)  5/25/95	Children in the SCA and period.
pregnancy-msg	(9K)	 5/12/95	Pregnancy in period. Handling it in the SCA.
toys-msg		(32K)	 8/ 8/94	Period toys.

The top file will give you some ideas on handling the newcomer at
next Pennsic or other events. The third file may give you some ideas
for the current situation.

See me for the files or check the WWW site previously posted.

Stefan li Rous