Mooneschadowe Guardian XV

David Mann uccxdem at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 28 12:41:28 PDT 1995

     Greetings to All,

     The Autocrat for Mooneschadowe's 15th Guardian Tourney requested this
     be posted on the Ansteorran Mailing List.

        This year with the consent of our current Guardian, Sir Conrad of
     Castleton. We are holding a Ransom Tourney as part of the regular
     Guardian "Swiss" five. In past years, previous Guardians were not
     allowed to fight again to be a repeat Guardian. In commemoration of
     our 15th Guardian, we are allowing the past Guardians to compete in
     the Ransom Tourney.
        What this means this year is, every fighter will fight at least 5
     bouts. If the fighter faces a past Guardian, that bout will neither
     count for or against the fighter in the Guardian part of the tourney,
     He or she will need to fight a sixth bout to be in consideration for
     being Guardian. Past Guardians wishing to fight will be made known to
     all other fighters.
        For the Ransom part of the Tourney, every entrant will be given so
     many coins based upon Rank. 5 - untitled, 10 - AoA level, 15 - Grant
     Level, 20 - Peerage, 25 - Nobility. If the entrant loses a bout,
     he/she give their opponent so many coins as ransom. If the entrant
     wins the bout he/she is given so many coins based on the opponents
     rank. 1-untitled, 2-AoA Level, 3-Grant Level, 4-Peerage, 5-Nobility.
     Entrants can purchase more coins from the Italian Banking House at the
     list field. There will be 3 1/4-1/3oz. Sterling coins given to 1) the
     entrant with the most coins, 2) the entrant that has increased his
     coinage the most, and 3) the winner of the Guardian tourney Section.
        Spectators are encouraged to buy coins from the Banking House to
     place bets on winners of Individual Bouts. There will be other silver
     coins given to the new Titled Bard, Winner of the A&S, and the winner
     of the Chess Tourney.

     Marke
     Mooneschadowe