Event annoucements Re: Kingdom Calendar

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Mon Dec 4 12:07:47 PST 1995

>>PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN VENUE FOR CORONATION!!!!!!
>>19-21   ***Coronation - Rosenfeld (Tyler TX)
>
>Is there any way we could get an event announcement, or something
>similar to one, sent to this list?  It would be helpful.

have I got a deal for you.

IF you (the everyman scadian reader out there) will type in the event
information for the next event your group is having and send it to me I
will put it on the web on the kingdom page where everyone can see it.

I can accept it in HTML, most imagemaps, MSword5.0, or plain old ascii.

>Thank you!
>Claryce

-Michael
Litch at eden.com