Kingdom Calendar

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 4 12:02:50 PST 1995

> PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN VENUE FOR CORONATION!!!!!!
>
> January 1996
> 19-21	***Coronation - Rosenfeld (Tyler TX)

Damn. Guess I won't be going after all.

> February 1996
> 16-18	***Queen's Champion - Tempio/Bryn Gwlad/Emerald Keep (Temple TX)

So we really are doing this. I've been confused on the whole thing since
day one. But hey, I just report the news.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"