Event annoucements Re: Kingdom Calendar

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 4 12:53:26 PST 1995

> have I got a deal for you.

I have an even better deal for the Kingdom Chronicler as soon as I get
the bugs worked out.

I have Pagemaker 6.0 which outputs HTML. WHen I work out the bugs in GIF
conversion, I will be putting the Baronial newsletter on the web. If I
can get a copy of the Kingdom newsletter in PM, I will be able to do the
same for it. I'll be talking to him once I have the kinks done.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"