Moe=Guertin%OS=Quality%Sys=Hou at bangate.compaq.com
Mon Jul 10 06:17:49 PDT 1995
Sorry Keith, this thing will not allow me to specify addresses to exclude.
>From dssweet at okway.okstate.edu (Deborah Sweet), on 7/6/95 4:22 PM:
To: ansteorra at eden.com
>What would be *your* ideal event?
OK, I'll answer my own question.
1) A Hall with a wooden dance floor, that's not too skinny, and has
great sound qualities, with an area for live musicians to perform
2) Totally modern kitchen that *can't* be seen from the dining area
(which of course is *separate* from the dance area!)
3) Dancing all night!!!
4) Bardic and minstrel entertainment by *groups* (not singular persons).
5) Very little fighting: some type of tourney much more on the
*showmanship*/*theatrical* aspects rather than winning.
6) People actually *doing* their crafts at events and teaching those
interested in learning.
7) Merchants that have more than armor, feast gear and junk jewelry. Even
more trim, fabrics, books, music and other items. *Quality*
8) Temperature in the low 80s during the day and then down to upper 50s
at night (& of course nothing dropping from the sky).
9) Either no crowns at all (so court is short & sweet & simple) or
10) Or crowns that go for pomp & circumstance, but don't let things drag
Though if we're going to go "ideal", I want a large castle and the
surrounding grounds to hold events at!!
More information about the Ansteorra