Table settings (was SCA speak)

Paul Shore shore at pp.okstate.edu
Tue Jul 11 14:59:00 PDT 1995

On 11 Jul 95 at 14:44, Nancy Bradford-Reid wrote:

> Same applies.  we had a ton o'trays that Eal Kein and his squires made and
> because of lack of storage space they were kept under a tarp at someone's
> house and have since become firewood.

We have lately been thinking about being in a RubberMaid commercial.
We use their large storage containers to store feast gear and
pavillions and write on the outside of each what *should* be stored
inside.  One of our shire members became gddy at the thought of
RubberMaid making storge sheds (and they do).

Paul Shore                       | shore at pp.okstate.edu
Computing & Information Services | Voice (405) 744-5888
Physical Plant                   | Fax   (405) 744-6195 5888
Oklahoma State University        | http://www.pp.okstate.edu/