Event Ideals (fighting)

Elizabeth Shahan ecs at infinity.ccsi.com
Wed Jul 12 21:25:10 PDT 1995

Lyonesse!

This last one was fun for me, it was also the first one I *participated*
in rather thatn just spectated. My lord and I and two other couples
adopted a group alternate persona for the event and did it -to the hilt-.
We came as a middle eastern caravan, girls in veils, guy in turbans, felt
like "Lauwrenc of Arabia" It was lots of fun, a great experience. Since
the event is high persona but no one persona we fit right in and    No
one recognised me at first and some not all day. Fun! and a nice break
from the regular stuff. We even had an improptu Hafla (read:revel) in our
GP medium that nite. You are allinvited to join us next time!

later
Clare