Event Ideals (fighting)

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Fri Jul 14 07:28:44 PDT 1995

On 13 Jul 1995, Aodhan Ite an Fhithich wrote:

> Dia duit!
>
>  [Replying to a message of James Crouchet  to All]
>
>  JC> Here is some more info and a few totals:
> [snip]
>  JC>  Totals:
>
>  JC> PLACE   # ~%
>  JC> ------------------------------------------
>  JC> Bryn Gwlad:   37   45%
>  JC> Mooneschadowe:  8 10%
>  JC> Raven's Fort:  5  6%
>  JC> Steppes:  3  4%
>  JC> Stargate:  3  4%
>  JC> Shadowlands:  2  3%
>  JC> Other Ansteorrans: 4  5%
>
> Savian,
>
> Did you include me in the Stargate count or the Other count??  If the former,
> please move me to Other.  I DO NOT live in the Stargate - any more than you
> live in Bjornsborg.

I indeed counted you as other. If you look on the list above these totals
I have you listed as Loch Soillier (sp). I know who you are and I know
where you live. :-)

Also, this count is undoubtedly flawed. In fact we have gotten more
information since I put this out that would change the totals slightly.
On the other hand, I doubt any of us really need exact figures and it is
close enough to show the general trend. N'est-ce pas?

Savian