Advertising the list...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Sat Jul 15 10:38:11 PDT 1995

> So have Pug twist the Kingdom Chronicler's arm to run a brief mention
> somewhere in the Black Star each month.

I'll do this.

> Beg folks to get it mentioned in their local newsletters.

I'll do this.

> Have Pug post a period note on the Rialto and get it added to the Rialto FAQ
> if it isn't already there.

Already done. I will set up a monthly minder if wanted, but I don't see
it as that necessary.

Unfortunately some of my duties have been a little lacking as of late
due to over working. Having the mailing list and being a new Chronciler,
It's amazing how much work there is. Once things are into a rhythm
things are fine, but until then a bit hectic. If anyone feels I'm
lacking somewhere, please let me know! I want to make things as nice and
easy for everyone as I can.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"