Event Ideals

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Sun Jul 16 11:13:52 PDT 1995

<Mikjal Annarbjorn<"Michael A. Chance" <mchance at crl.com>>>
>Interestingly, I've often gotten _exactly_ that suggestion from folks
>in the "it's just a party" wing of the SCA.

Oddly, so have I.  It's mostly from people who live in other places than
here, since most of the people I play and party with just sort of smile
and nod accommodatingly when I go off on a bizarre project or tirade
against garbage history, and then proceed to have a good time doing what
they want :)

OTOH, I'm still here, and to my best prognostication will remain here,
fighting this particular battle, rather than crawling off in defeat to
other organizations where I might be better appreciated.  Of course, I
don't do this for appreciation, but rather to work off karmic debt...

:)

Diarmuit