Event Ideals (fighting)

STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Sun Jul 16 19:15:57 PDT 1995

> Date sent:      Fri, 14 Jul 1995 14:38:34 -0500
> To:             ansteorra at eden.com
> From:           litch at eden.com (R. Michael Litchfield)
> Subject:        Re: Event Ideals (fighting)
> Send reply to:  ansteorra at eden.com

> >Cool story Kien
> >
> >Lynette
>
> This message was inapproraite for the mailing list, it should have been
> sent as private email and not wasted everyone elses time.
>
> -Michael

Michael, my friend, you sometimes cannot keep me from rolling on the
floor, trying to not die laughing.... You, of all people, telling
anyone to not waste everyone's time with a post...

Love, A. Kief av Kiersted (abc's here) L. Cockerham, Texan

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."