Lochac

Stephen Fischer fischer at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Jul 18 01:42:04 PDT 1995

quoth STDCLB at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU:

| Your short introduction to you Kingdom was really fasinating, and in
| no way boring.  I'd like to know more, is there a list like this one for
| you Principality?  And if so what's the address?
|
| Lynette

Glad you enjoyed it.  There is a mailing list for Lochac, but the traffic is
a tad less than this one - about 10 messages a week, unless the local college
members get into another poetry war.  To subscribe, send mail to:

Majordomo at yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au

with the body of the message being:

subscribe sca-lochac

There is also one for the west which has most of the political discussions,
but I try to avoid it.

Ciao,
Etienne

--