Black Star (Pet Peeve)

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 18 06:25:58 PDT 1995

> We just received notification that we are supposed to renew our annual
> membership, and since the LAST time we did this we've gotten one (1) TI.

I just got my renewal as well. Any ideas why we can only do a 1 year
membership now?

> If it's that we are alone in this and just need to start complaining,
> that's fine, but I'm curious.

I *think* I've gotten 2, but I honestly don't remember and forgot to
check when I was home.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"