Advertising the list...

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Tue Jul 18 06:27:20 PDT 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of Robert G. Ferrell to All]

Cynric,

 RGF> Everyone please go easy on Pug!  He is my Chronicler, and he's doing
 RGF> a great job.  I don't want anyone abusing him for not doing
 RGF> absolutely everything he could conceivably do for the mailing list.

I wasn't abusing him (the post you quoted was his response to one of mine).
Someone asked how to increase membership in the list; I was offering some
suggestions and not all of them aimed at Pug.

 RGF> One labor-intensive finger-cramping no pay volunteer slave-like job
 RGF> at a time, okay?

Humph!!  Why does he get off light? <g>

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan (Zodiacus *and* Solstice Heralds)
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22  180:11/22  762:2200/2
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable