A Funny from the SCA-Dance list

Paul DeLisle pdelisle at innet.com
Thu Jul 20 11:16:00 PDT 1995

>>"And can you imagine 50 people a day, I said 50 people a day, walking
>>in to Enchanted Ground, chanting a verse of Alys' Restaurant (in proper
>>Church Latin) and then walking out?  Why friends they may think it's a
>>movement, and that's what it is.  The "All you authenticity freaks get
>>a real life" Anti Massacree Movement, and all you've got to do to join
>>is chant along the next time it comes around on the cittern..."

ROFL Indeed!!!   Hmmm......

"Well, it all started about two years ago; it was -- two years ago in late
August, when my friend and I decided to visit Cariadoc at the Pennsic Wars.
But Cariadoc doesn't live AT the Pennsic Wars, he lives in the Enchanted
Ground NEARBY the Pennsic wars in a circle of yellow ski-rope with ....

        ....Stay tuned for more! (NEVER give me ieas like that!)

                  In Service, I remain
                  Alden Pharamond
                  Mendersham, Ansteorra