Tournament Survey

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Tue Jul 11 10:53:25 PDT 1995

Since Sir Kein brought up the fighters aspect of tournaments, I have a
simple survey that I'll ask everyone, that includes lurkers:-)

1)  As a fighter, either style, what type of tournament do you like?

2)  As a non-fighter, what type of tournament do you like to watch?

See, that's easy.  If you answer as a fighter, please indicate which style
you fight.  Also, if you want, please put down the "why" for each question.

Now for the hard part, please reply to this off-list, my address is in my
.sig, this way Pug doesn't have to deal with each and every reply.  I will
compile this an post the results, if there are any:-)

Mordraut
|   Mordraut Freyulf  |         To try is to succeed           | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |         To NOT try is to fail          |   Moritu   |