A question on War

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 17 15:21:04 PDT 1995

> Am I the only one who thinks that this is a bit extreme?

Of course you are. Everyone else sees that they are perfectly reasonable
things. *cough*

> In any case, what good are they?  Ok, now from the non-heavy weapons
> fighters :)

They get you closer to the "ideal" event. You have a large group of
people together for longer than 1 full day of activity in usually a
wonderful site.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"