Lions

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 25 09:48:48 PDT 1995

> > The idea of suggesting
> >someone's name for the *Lion* has simply not occurred to me,
> This probably works for today's silly question, but:
> I've not heard of this award.... What is it given for?

It's not an award that is given out often, that is why you haven't heard
of it. There is at *most* one per reign given out. The Lion of Ansteorra
is the award given to the person who is their personna. In other words,
the people who are the ideal of what the SCA is about. Actually becoming
the person that you are playing.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"