Lions

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 11:56:41 PDT 1995

>The Lion of Ansteorra carries no rank or precedence, yet is one of the most
>honored awards in the kingdom.  Lions are known as "Defenders of the Dream",

 Though they have no precedence or rank I feel the Lions are THE epitomy of
what "the Dream" stands for.  They have achieved the highest honor of
recognition available in our Kingdom.  If Phillipa or Da'ud or Kief or Aeruin
or any other of the Lions were transported back to their perspective time
periods they would fit right with the exception of their Ansteorran
accents...

Do the other Kingdoms have such an award(as the Lions) or is ours unique?

Trivia time..1) how many crowns have NOT made a lion, and who were they?
                2) who are Ansteorra's female Lions?

Moriel**