Lions

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Jul 25 12:24:58 PDT 1995

Moriel asks:
>Do the other Kingdoms have such an award(as the Lions) or is ours unique?

Yes, Atenveldt has an award called Lion of Atenveldt, Defender of the
Dream. Sound familiar?

#1 - To the best of my knowledge, only two crowns have not: Mikael &
Rebekka I; and Jean Richard & Anne. (This determined by looking at the
ROP).

#2 - The female Lions are (in order given): 1-Megan Andoniel of
Glengalen, 2-Aeruin ni hEarain o Chonnemara, 3-Willow de Wisp,
4-Sieglinde Syr, 5-Mari ferch Rathtyen, and 6-Philippa Rookhaven.

Estrill
Mooneschadoweshire