Lions

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 25 13:54:14 PDT 1995

> Uh, now wait a minute, Pug. Taken wrong this seems to imply some sort of
> mental condition, which is not REQUIRED to be a Lion :-)

It is REQUIRED to play though. These people have just perfected it. *grin*

> It is given for makeing your persona seem real to the rest of us, and for
> enhancing the game for those around you with your persona play.

I guess I didn't make it clear; thanks everyone for clarifying.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"