Thanks

Vicki zarazena at io.com
Tue Jul 25 17:12:21 PDT 1995

Thanks to all who have expressed their appreciation for the music at
coronation.  I was unable to play very much myself with the Elfsea group,
but really enjoyed listening to the Bryn Gwlad group.

  Bryn Gwlad should count itself as being quite fortunate for having Samuel,
the director of the Music Guild.  He is doing an incredible amount of work,
arranging all their music and putting it out at his own expense.  It takes
someone who knows how to lead to put something like that together and
recruit new members.

 One of the nice things about music guilds is that there is no age limit,
unlike fighting.  I have also found them to be a good place for newcomers to
get started and involved, if they have any musical background.

    Again, thanks to all those who played and sang for our listening
enjoyment.  I just wish I could have been at the bardic.

Also, thanks to all those in the MOC who worked so hard with the children.
I really appreciated their efforts.   Ldy Zahra Zena