Anybody Home

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Thu Jun 15 16:55:53 PDT 1995

>>>Keith--don't judge us by Litch, he's not even in our Barony, he's from
>>>Steppes and is basically rude to everyone (to do him justice, he was
>>>helpful re the web the other day.)
>>
>>Actually, he is *from* Shadowlands, but he does live here:-(
>>
>Oh, sorry.  Why did he say he played with Steppes, then?  Eh, Litch?

I have played with the steppes when I have gone up there (usually for
Warlord), used to have a couple of friends who played up there (still do
though I don't talk to them as much).

I am "from" The Barony of Tyr Yskatheir in Atenveldt, if you mean where i
first started playing. Played for a while in Shadowlands when I went to
school there, and and been involved with couple of other groups (I have a
tendancy to move around a lot). I have been living here in austin for over
a year and I predominantly play with the people of the defunct College of
Turis Animarum.

Any other questions?

-michael