Anybody Home

Nancy Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 14 09:10:38 PDT 1995

>In article <n.b-reid-1406950922490001 at par110fin.en.utexas.edu>
>n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu (Nan Bradford-Reid) writes:
>
>>Keith--don't judge us by Litch, he's not even in our Barony, he's from
>>Steppes and is basically rude to everyone (to do him justice, he was
>>helpful re the web the other day.)
>
>Actually, he is *from* Shadowlands, but he does live here:-(

Oh, sorry.  Why did he say he played with Steppes, then?  Eh, Litch?

Nan Bradford-Reid        |HL Catherine Harwell, CIM, AST
The Department of English|Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
The University of Texas  |~Simplicitas sum Venustas~
512-471-4991             |Argent, on a fret vert, a rose gules,

n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu |barbed and seeded or.