SCA Research

Chris Walden cmwalden at bga.com
Tue Jun 13 22:24:49 PDT 1995

Mon, 12 Jun 1995, Moriel wrote
>My response is simply that research is fun!
>I became more involved in my persona than I thought I could.

Research should be fun.  I do not consider much of my reading of period
subjects and materials to be research anymore.  There are exploring.  I have
the chance to read the words and look into the feelings of real people who
actually existed.  Now I look at period paintings with an eye for detail and
filling in the blanks in my understanding.

It is a joy to discover and add the fine details to what I do.  Phrases,
manners, points of view are all amazing.  It's wonderful to know that your
doing something right.  Every time I read a book the SCA gets more interesting.

Antonio Bastiano