SCA files

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Mon Jun 19 13:17:44 PDT 1995

This is a copy of my article for the July "It Cometh", the Bryn Gwlad
baronial newsletter. I thought some of you might be interested in this,
too.

Stefan li Rous
-------------

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA files for this month. I have files
for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for a
copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can also now get
these files at:
http://fermi.clas.virginia.edu/~gl8f/rialto/rialto.html

    Stefan li Rous   892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

AS-classes-lst      Lists of A&S classes held at past events.
felting-msg         Felting and fulling of cloth.
finger-foods-msg    Ideas for finger foods at feasts and events.
horses-msg          Medieval horses.
parchment-msg       Making parchment.
Pennsic-XXIV-msg    Pennsic XXIV information.
piquet-art          A renaissance card game.
r-tourn-ideas-msg   Rapier tournament ideas.
recipes-msg         Recipes for medieval food.
Ren-painting-art    Article on Renaissance painting.
SCA-The-Dream-msg   What the SCA means for different people.