Joyous Nuptials

Vicki zarazena at io.com
Tue Jun 20 07:00:54 PDT 1995

>Be it Known to All:
>
>   On June 17, 1995 at 5:00 P.M., in the city of Dallas, Todd Marsh and
Vicki Self were legally wed in a small private church ceremony with only
immediate family in attendance.

>    Lord Llwelyn Gruffyd of Elfsea and Lady Zahra Zena Theanos of Bryn
Gwlad plan to celebrate their joyous nuptials with the populace and
introduce their new household at a future date, after they are settled into
their new manor in the Barony of Elfsea. Currently, a small tournament and
sideboard are planned, preferably after the heat of summer has passed.

>    We would like to thank all of our friends who have helped us in the
past and will be assisting us with the relocation in the near future.