Academy, travel

Elizabeth Shahan ecs at infinity.ccsi.com
Mon Jun 26 14:21:57 PDT 1995

Savien and I are going to have to fly  in to Weisefur. We are looking for
information on the site (re: showers?, tables, chairs, weather, etc.). We
are also looking for a hotel or tent space to share with some one. We
know that lots of people are going, we just don't know who all right now.
We are sure we can get a ride from the airport, but if you are willing to
share a room will, you share rides to and from site , too? More details to
work out as the thing gets closer. We hope to see you all there.

Lady Clare

PS: I am collecting quotes BY and ABOUT Dons for a new set of trading
cards. Also, looking for color photos/portraits of the first few dons.
Suggestions any one?