West of Elfsea?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Jun 28 11:54:48 PDT 1995

Those of you at Steppes Warlord Sunday morning court (where Mairi
Drummond got Pelled) may remember a lady making a presentation of a
story of how the royal ladies and retinue used a catapult at Gulf War.
I talked to the lady afterward, saying that she had a good voice and
was she interested in voice heraldry?  8-) I meant it as a joke, but
it turns out that she and a gentleman there ARE interested in
heraldry, and they're from a new group forming, as best I recall,
"West of Eden^UElfsea".  I said I could get them info.

Of course, I didn't write down their names or incipient group name or
anything.  Is there enough info here to give me a pointer in their
direction?

--
Daniel de Lincoln, Oakenwald Pursuivant of the Barony of the Steppes
			     Tim McDaniel
			     tmcd at crl.com
Sometimes mcdaniel at dfw.net, sometimes tmcdanie at unicomp.net
Was tccg at netcom.com, was mcdaniel at convex.com, was mcdaniel at adi.com, ...