tourney query

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Fri Mar 10 06:07:46 PST 1995

<horton at dhostwo.convex.com (Patricia Horton)>
>>In Tourneys, what *exactly* is a "Swiss Five", and are there different
>>styles of even that use the same name?
>Every group in the Kingdom got a copy of the Ansteorra List Ministers Handbook
>put out by the Marshallate Secretary, and soon to be availble through the
>Kingdom Stock Clerk. Execellant description of Swiss Five and variations.
>It was sent to all Seneschals in 2nd Quarter 1994.

Well, so there *is* a standard version of the S5?  This is reassuring,
since I suspect that, at one point or other, there has been the occasional
question raised at events of what version was being used at a particular
Tournament.

So, keeping in mind the "Official" style of combat, I am somewhat interested
in learning about the other variations that are used around the kingdom,
such as those that Estril mentioned.

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)