Ansteorran Archery

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Mon Mar 13 13:24:49 PST 1995

>>Stefan wrote
>Marie replied

>>I am looking for the latest Ansteorran rules on combat
>>archery. I am paticularly interested in the rules
>>regarding the new solid rubber tips.

>The Ansteorran marshallate handbook (1994) that was sent to all who receive
>the Blackstar contains this information. You can also contact the Earl
Marshall,
>Sir Barn Silveraxe who can give you this information also.
>
>Anyone out there with with a handbook, that can help Stefan?

I have a copy of the handbook somewhere, and it does not mention THISTLE
MISSILES anywhere.  The Thistle Missiles come from the West, and are
available in lots of 50 or more from the following:

        Arrowsmith Products:
        1-916-755-0242
        Stephan MacAlpine   (SCA)

They are easy to attach to bolts/arrows, and can be removed and placed on
spare shafts as needed.  I have been using them for over a year now, and
have not had any problems with them.

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |   I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid,  |Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |       	and I'm NOT going!!            |  Moritu   |