Ansteorran Archery

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Mon Mar 13 14:25:03 PST 1995

mordraut writes:

>I have a copy of the handbook somewhere, and it does not mention THISTLE
>MISSILES anywhere.  The Thistle Missiles come from the West, and are
>available in lots of 50 or more from the following:

I am going to ask a real stupid and touch subject here, are we using
weapons (ie: these thistle missles) that have not been approved by the
Ansteorran Earl Marshall and Archery Marshall and signed into Kingdom law?
Uh, could cost us some insurance problem if the things are not recognized
by corporate documentation or Kingdom documentation. Sounds like just a
simple matter of getting the specs to Sir Barn and getting the things
recognized in the handbook (which is part of Kingdom Law). Even if we
just wanted to write up a set of temporary "study" rules to cover ourselves,
and print them in the Blackstar (after running them by Barn) until we
have something everyone is happy with. Or do the existing combat archery
rules give a broad enough description of the arrow heads to cover the
specific "thistle missle"?

Maire
(in Kingdom Seneschal mode)