Amtgard Coronation

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Thu Mar 23 12:01:00 PST 1995

Greetings Gentles,

Mistakes have been made and apologies sent.  The gracious and kind thing to
do would be to move on to something more constructive and informative.

I would like to learn about Ansteorran traditions and practices.  I am
relatively new to Ansteorra and I would like to learn as much as I can
about my new home.  I have most recently lived in the Shire of Nordenhalle
in the East Kingdom but I started in the Society in the Barony of
Windmaster's Hill in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  One thing I immediately
noticed was that your Baronial coronets are much simpler than in the East.
How did this tradition start?  I have also heard  many different awards
given in court but I don't know what they are for.   I will greatly
appreciate all your help getting me more comfortable in my new home.

Baroness Clarissa di Firenze