Awards

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Mar 24 07:17:48 PST 1995

I can't believe it. No one has mentioned the most prestigious award that
Ansteorra has:

          The Lion's of Ansteorra

Given to those who best represent the Dream, embody their persona
totally, who really and truly are the *best* in the Kingdom. *Loads* of
precedence, but no rank. Only one-a-reign can be given, *if* the Crown
deems/finds someone worthy. (And the Lions are involved in Coronation
ceremonies. They keep the crown???? (my lame brain can't remember :( & I
was at the last Coronation.)

At least, this is what I've always been told is true. :-)

HL Estrill Swet
Dancemonger
Mooneschadoweshire
Stillwater, OK