Can we vote.

Staci Pelham Isabella_and_Benedict at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 1 09:33:41 PST 1995

>A charter does need to be worked out, and as soon as I have the time, I
>will make a brief one and post it to the list to be fully hammered out.
>You have to realize that this is a long painstaking process that truly
>does require a lot of time, mine and everyone elses. I am more than
>willing to do it, and enjoy doing it. (Guess that's my analretentiveness
>coming out.) What happens is it takes me atleast 2 hours to compose a
>well thought out message, and when creating the charter for austin.org.sca
>alone, it was a 2 week process. That charter covered nothing of what was
>acceptable within the SCA guidelines, just that it was for the SCA. One
>thing I will insist on though is that the removal of any Society member
>from the list, will have to come from the Crown in the form of
>bannishment. This is the only way I am able to be truly impartial
>without being accused of showing favoritism.
>
>Ciao,
>
>Phelim Uhtred Gervase

Cool!  Take all the time you need and if you need help, I'm sure that any
of us would be willing to give assistance (no matter what side of this
issue we are on).  Thanks, I know this has been stressful for you.  You've
been handling it very well.  BTW, how do you pronounce your SCA name?

                                        Love,
                                        Isa

SCA: Ldy. Isabella de Foscari

Mundanly:  Staci L. Pelham

*Reality cannot kill the dream, but it can kill the dreamer.*