Heraldry

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Thu Mar 30 12:22:53 PST 1995

>Why? The College of Heralds provides a service. (A useful service in
>my mind) But there is no requirement that it be used. You can display
>whatever arms you wish.

Exactly what I have been advocating for years, ignore the heralds.

Use what you want, find one you can stand (i.e. not so insulting you
feel complelled to strangle them immediately) to give you advice and
suggestions but don't bother going through the expense and trouble of
registering it.

If someone says anything to you either ignore them or tell them to
sod off.

>Stefan li Rous

-Michael