A&S banishment????

Chris Doelle cdoelle at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Fri Mar 31 12:35:03 PST 1995

>We wouldn't have to worry about structing tiered competitions if we did away
>with A&S COMPETITIONS all together.

>-Michael

You are correct, but in that same vein we wouldn't have to worry about
uncalled blows if we did away with fighting altogether....

I guess that would leave a bunch of feel-good sitting around and wishing
for a perfect world.  Doesn't sound like a very fun event to me.

 I say - let's be real - continue to compete  - and enjoy.

Either we do away with everything that smacks of competition and just
make it a weekend of fellowship and playacting or embrace the fuedal
spirit of competition and live with it.

Christian Bryant