Board of Directors

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Mon May 1 15:29:17 PDT 1995

        Reply to:   RE>>Board of Directors

Stefan li Rous asks:

>Maire,
>
>Can you post the proposed changes to Corpora and the By-laws and the
>proposed waiver here? Or at least the proposed waiver if the other is
>too long?

Maire answers:

Well, the waiver stuff with intro from the committee is 4 pages long,

Huh??! I must be missing something. I thought this would just be the
new waiver. The item we sign at the door or on our card.  You mean
there is now a four page item we're supposed to sign? Or is this
extra wording an explanation from the committee?

Stefan li Rous