King's College in Bryn Gwlad

Nancy Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Fri May 26 07:28:57 PDT 1995

Cynric--won't autocrat it, but will be very glad to help arrange and of
course, as I said, teach.  I believe Conor would be willing to teach as
well

>To Bryn Gwlad (in particular):
>
>     Folks, what I'm hearing (well, actually, reading) on the net here is
>that there is a fair amount of interest in doing King's College in Bryn
>Gwlad.  No one seemed to have much of an opinion at the meeting, but I put
>that down to not having had any time to think about it.  I've counted at
>least three volunteers to teach from this Barony alone, and a couple more
>from other places.  There is no actual date reserved for King's College that
>I know of, at least right now. If we are interested in doing this, I need
>for someone to start beating the bush for an autocrat (yes, the dreaded "A"
>word again).  Let's continue to talk about this, and see how it goes...
>
>Cynric

Catherine

Nan Bradford-Reid        |HL Catherine Harwell, CIM, AST
The Department of English|Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
The University of Texas  |~Simplicitas sum Venustas~
512-471-4991             |Argent, on a fret vert, a rose gules,

n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu |barbed and seeded or.