King's College in Bryn Gwlad

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Fri May 26 06:36:57 PDT 1995

What kind of time frame are we looking at here?  When is it "supposed" to be
held?  What sort of size of attendance?

This will help find a Autocrat and a date.

>To Bryn Gwlad (in particular):
>
>     Folks, what I'm hearing (well, actually, reading) on the net here is
>that there is a fair amount of interest in doing King's College in Bryn
>Gwlad.  No one seemed to have much of an opinion at the meeting, but I put
>that down to not having had any time to think about it.  I've counted at
>least three volunteers to teach from this Barony alone, and a couple more
>from other places.  There is no actual date reserved for King's College that
>I know of, at least right now. If we are interested in doing this, I need
>for someone to start beating the bush for an autocrat (yes, the dreaded "A"
>word again).  Let's continue to talk about this, and see how it goes...
>
>Cynric

    / Lord Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade / aka-Fox Anton Purtill    /
   / Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra - House Starblade                        /
  / blackfox at eden.com | starblad at eden.com | foxp at eden.com (or any   /
 / of the above @trueblue.com) | Castle Keep BBS (512) 451-7770    /