All Trends

cmwalden at bga.com cmwalden at bga.com
Mon May 15 09:12:43 PDT 1995

>From: blackfox at eden.com (Fox A. Purtill)
>Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 00:31:36 -0500
>Subject: All Trends
>
>Honor is not the only word to sum up what is needed here however.
>
>Honor is a concept that needs remembered at all times, to be sure.  I
>suggest that courtesy and respect be equal or higher in concern.
Note that the root of courtesy is "court" as in "courtly."  Many have slid
back into the "good-enough" attitude of modern society.  I do not wish to
recreate the modern society.  I wish to be absorbed in the romantic ideals
of our European forefathers.  They too realized that the ideals that they
set up were not the way the world worked for everyone.  However, they stood
by those ideals.

You do your Knight proudly by your words.  I hope he has the chance to read
them.

I remain Yours, etc.
Antonio Bastiano
or cmwalden at bga.com