Defending: Defining Family

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Mon May 22 15:42:58 PDT 1995

>Ya know I've been reading this thread since it started an its becoming kinda
>silly.  The entire question should have been solved with one phone call to
>the autocrat.  Instead it was posted here, and all sorts of other questions
>have arisen from it. Enough already!

I agree that the original question, about Steppes Warlord could have been
solved, the overall question, what is a family (in the SCA) is a good
discussion topic, which is one of the reasons for using a mailing list.  We
could be like the Atlantia list, and be discussing each other, regions, etc..

Mordraut

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |   I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid,  |Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |       	and I'm NOT going!!            |  Moritu   |