Just a note

Rhiain at aol.com Rhiain at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 21:37:58 PST 1995

Elfsea's Baronial College and Artisan Competition should be GREAT this year.
 Especially with the "Great" teachers we have.  (Diarmut, Talana, Jean Maire)
 Not to mention that Mistress Branwyn is our current Artisan and no telling
what she has planned!

We'd love to have as many of you out there that can, to come.  It's Saturday,
November 18, at the Holy Family Catholic Church in Irving, Texas.  Take you
best route to Hwy. 183 and Loop 360 in Irving.  Go East to Esters Rd.  It's
just north of Hwy. 183 on Esters.  Follow the SCA signs.  Site opens at 9:00
a.m. and closes at approximately 11:00 p.m. (Closing time wasn't in the
flyer!)  Site fee is $6 and feast is $5.  Children are $5.00 for both site
and feast combined.  Family max. is $33.

To compete for Artisan, you must have an entry in at least three catagories.
 Prizes will be given for individual catagories as well as overall Artisan.

For more information, contact the Seneshal (That's me) via e-mail;
Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov, or by phone, after 5:00, 817-731-4670, or contact
one of the autocrats:  Emher ni Maille, 817-354-6789 or Eowyn ferch Rhys,
817-460-1539.