Subscribe

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 13 05:03:05 PST 1995

> Can someone tell me how to subscribe to this list.  That way you can hear me
> shamelessly solicit help more often!

Good Morning,

  In order to subscribe or unsubscribe from any of the mailing lists,
  you need to send mail to majordomo at eden.com with the message *body*
  of:

subscribe ansteorra

  Where subscribe can be replaced with unsubscribe and ansteorra can be
  replaced with bryn-gwlad (for those things related to the Barony of
  Bryn Gwlad).

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"