Gulf Wars volunteers

RSokoll at aol.com RSokoll at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 06:19:22 PST 1995

Unto the People of Ansteorra, does Count Richard de Chinon send,

Greetings,

I posted the Gulf Wars autocrat's name and address to this list a while back,
and want to let you know that volunteers are always needed to help run big
events like this.  Although Meridies hosts the event, the profits are split
with the other Kingdoms.  Having been from Ansteorra, I know the spirit of
the Black Star is to help others whereever possible.

Get your people together, whether individually, as a household, or as a group
and write the autocrat offering to help where you can.  Security, troll,
cleanup, marshalling, teaching classes, (especially Rapier stuff since we are
just getting that started) are just a few af the things that will be needed.

Let's come together and make this the best War in Knowne World.  It's going
to take volunteers from all three Kingdoms to make it so.

The autocrat again:

THL Daphne of Colchester
mka Antoinette B. Adkins
11601 Carlene Drive