Spins

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Sat Nov 4 16:51:13 PST 1995

Dia duit!

 [Replying to a message of Susan Scott to All]

 SS> Let me get this straight.  Are you trying to say that you don't like
 SS> this song?

No. I have never expressed any opinion about the song itself, only about its
appropriateness in SCA venues.  Try rereading what I wrote.

As a matter of fact, I *do* like the song and would gladly join in if I heard
it being sung at an SF filk session.  I like Gordie's books (I reread the
whole Childe Cycle every few years), Tully is my whiskey of choice, and I've
smoothed with Tucker on several occaissions.

I also like Star Trek and Babylon 5.  Does this mean that I should sing
Klingon drinking songs or Mimbari laments at Candlemas??

Feicfidh me' ari's thu',

Aodhan
Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich    aodhan at dobharchu.org
Master of the Laurel            Lough na Dobharchu' BBS  1-713-338-2570
Dobharchu' Herald               "Your Information Roman Road"
mka David H. Brummel            1:106/22
SCA Member 02245                Barony of Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra
http://www.phoenix.net/~dbrummel (soon to be moving...)
plummety sable and argent on a sun of eight rays or a feather bendwise
sinister sable