Address glitch--Calling Savian--others need not read.

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 7 07:59:15 PST 1995

> Savian--mail to your server is bouncing this morning-actually since
> yesterday afternoon.  E-mail me directly with a phone or new e-mail, or,
> or, something.

Well unfortunately he probably won't get this either. His provider has
had some serious problems as of late, some of which included his provider
being blocked out of Eden's (Where this list is maintained) router to keep
them from flooding their network.

Ciao,

--
Richard Bainter          Mundanely     |    System Analyst        - OMG/CSD
Pug                      Generally     |    Applied Research Labs - U.Texas